We remind you here all the useful information before your booking or your arrival at campsite Le Gibanel.
Do not hesitate to contact us to inform us of your request. You can either send us your message directly by filling out the contact form below or by phone. The campsite team is available to answer you as soon as possible.
You will also find on this page the documents to download, which will be useful before your stay here at the campsite Le Gibanel. You will find in particular the brochure, the price list, the rules of the campsite, the inventory, the detailed plan of the campsite, the reservation contract, the cancellation insurance or the general conditions of sale.
These documents can be downloaded by clicking on the corresponding link.
We have prepared detailed access to Campsite Limousin, whether you arrive by car, train or plane, you will have all the necessary information.
How to get to the campsite:
- GPS: 45.11151/1.95908
- By car: A20/A89 motorways to Brive or Tulle then D1120
- By train: Stations at Tulle (30km) and Brive (50km)
- By plane: Brive aerodrome, Limoges and Toulouse airports
Campground open from May 26, 2023 to September 1, 2023
- Grocery store
- Bread depot
- Washing machine and dryer available at any time of the day
- Loan of iron
- Animals allowed
- Tourist information : relay of the tourist office
- Loan of board games
Keep in touch!