We remind you here all the useful information before your booking or your arrival at the 4-star campsite Le Gibanel in Limousin.
Do not hesitate to contact us to inform us of your request. You can either send us your message directly by filling out the contact form below or by phone. The campsite team is available to answer you as soon as possible.
You will also find on this page the documents to download, which will be useful before your stay here at the campsite Le Gibanel. You will find in particular the 2018 brochure, the price list, the rules of the campsite, the inventory, the detailed plan of the campsite, the reservation contract, the cancellation insurance or the general conditions of sale.
These documents can be downloaded by clicking on the corresponding link.
We have prepared detailed access to Campsite Limousin, whether you arrive by car, train or plane, you will have all the necessary information.
- Convenience store
- Washing machine and tumble drier accessible no matter when
- Iron rental, hairdryers available in the shower blocks
- Pets allowed
- Tourist information: provided by the Tourist Office
- Loan of board games
How to get to the campsite:
- GPS: 45.11151/1.95908
- By car: A20/A89 motorways to Brive or Tulle then D1120
- By train: Stations at Tulle (30km) and Brive (50km)
- By plane: Brive aerodrome, Limoges and Toulouse airports